"Including a Unity Sand Ceremony Set and Unity Sand Ceremony vows into your wedding will make your wedding more memorable, and provide you with a Unique Lasting Keepsake of the Ceremony!"
Every single Unity Sand Ceremony Set is Unique! Unity Sand Ceremony Sets provide a lasting personalized memento of your very special wedding day!
Check this out, Just Arrived...New Wedding Shadow Box Set.Capture the moments from your wedding with these two beautiful pieces. The New Wedding Shadow Box Set is a beautiful way to preserve and showcase the love you both share and the keepsakes of your wedding day . By combining two sleek, modern shadowboxes; this set not only provides a unique way to celebrate your union during your ceremony with the Unity Sand Ceremony Shadow Box, but also includes the gift of displaying your love and commitment in your home for years to come.
Find out some reasons why Trista and Ryan, from the popular Bachelorette Television Show, chose a Unity Sand Ceremony to celebrate their wedding!
What is a Sand Ceremony?
Like the unity candle, the sand is used to symbolize the uniting of the bride and groom. Their separate lives are symbolized by two vials of sand (usually different colors). After the exchange of rings, the officiant explains the meaning of the Unity Ceremony. The Bride and Groom then come together, and pour into one vial, the two individual vials of sand. Their flowing together symbolizes the joining of the couple as they share their first experience of unity as husband and wife. The newly formed union is represented by the intertwined pattern of sand created by the couple. This symbol is then a keepsake of your wedding day.
Family Sand Ceremony Set Miniature Nesting Vases
Complete Sand Ceremony Unity Set
1. The Groom will commence by pouring a portion of his sand (many colors are available to choose from) into the central glass vase.
2. The Bride will follow by pouring a portion of the her sand (what ever color she chooses) also into the central vase creating a layered effect.
3. To complete the ceremony, the Groom and Bride simultaneously or alternately pour the balance of their sand into the central container. To make this process a little easier, create a funnel using decorative paper. Personalize the funnel by including names, date or even poetry that holds a special meaning for the Bride and Groom. (The central vase can be engraved with the Bride and Groom's monogram). The co-mingling of the colored sand represent the joining of the Bride and Groom.
Consult with your wedding officiate in order to customize the readings and sentiments that will accompany this ceremony. Some sample vows are provided by Clicking Here!
4. Following the wedding, the two outside vases can be used to display fresh flowers or candles while the central vase will remain a cherished keepsake of your wedding day with your unique sand design.
Step by Step Instructions for including other Family Members into the Ceremony
The Sand Unity Ceremony has become a very popular option for including extended family members into the service. With the addition of these coordinating Miniature Nesting Vases (shown above) and contrasting colors of sand, now children can be invited to take part. The mixing of the various sand colors is a fitting way to symbolize the new Blended Family that will result from this union. Although there are no set guidelines for this ceremony, generally the sand is poured into the central vase in the following order:
4. Father & Mother together.
Readings and sentiments can be customized as desired.
Every part of a wedding must be thought out. The dress, the suit, where the wedding will be held, who will officiate, who will attend, where the reception will be, and much, much more that you are very aware of. With all of the this, you also want ways to provide as many lasting momentos of this day as you can possibly imagine.
Certainly a One-of-a-kind Sand Ceremony Set is a truly great way to symbolize your union. Every set is completely unique due to the pattern that is created as you pour the sand into the central vase! Click here for example of just how unique beautiful the final vases can be.
Click on the Picture Below to See How a Sand Ceremony Works:
Visit our Kate Aspen Favour Shop
Click on Images to see details or order